Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07M3 View Post
Me too like you i purchase what I like and need and am happy with it , the difference between you and I is that when you look at a M3 , you see a 414hp car , me I see a car that can make 460hp with just a tune and test pipes !
Well I actually drive an ///M3 since fine Engineers and Designers started with a normal middle of the road 3 Series and came up after much thought and modifications test runs with the finest drivers to be found on the N-Ring with a great car called the ///M3. This car as you know comes to life only after some 50% of the components are changed out to withstand the speed and stresses a car is normally exposed to on the track. Then in addition to that they modify up to some 80% of the car before they call it a ///M3. Fine there is the ///M5 and the ///M6, both are fine as well for me the car of choice is the ///M3 it is fine the way it is for me. Might not be for others for me it just is fine as is.

I know this since I've had the good fortune to meet some of those men and woman that work on those fine cars for a living.

I drive this car for the power it has that I can call on when I need it, you see this is my third ///M3 and my first one saved my life when a truck driver fell asleep as I was overtaking him in my e46 almost 10 years ago he wired into my lane of this 2 lane mountain road and almost pushed me over the cliff.

The power of the then 333 HP engine and me leaning on the horn as I got out off the way woke him up and saved properly both our lives.

Bottom line, I drive this car for 3 reasons; A) In my book it's the top of the 3 series line B) it is a safe car and C) it has the power when I need it to get ut off harms way

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0