05-23-2014, 07:57 PM   #44
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

What did you decided to do?
Keep the E93 or buy the GTR?

I bought my E93 this year, and I look every single car priced around there. Used GT3 was my first choice (I think i mentioned this somewhere here), and E90 was my 2nd choice. I really tried hard to find E90 locally , but I couldn't. I ended up with E93, and I am happy that I did get E93.

Oh yeah, GTR was my 5th choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasdocpa View Post
Let me say that my experience thus far (10 months) with my E93 has been nothing short of remarkable... there is much about the car I love but there is just as much that I do not.. (shakes, rattles, body roll, extra 400 + lbs., lack of trunk space with top down, lack of low end torque etc.) I had an idea of what I was getting into with this car but you can't really appreciate what is has/doesn't have until you've owned it for a while. A local dealer has a pretty good offer on a 2014 jet black GT-R Premium. I am going to drive it this week and see if it's what I'm looking for.. I'd like to track the car as well as use it as a semi-daily driver... Anyone have an experience like this.... thoughts on going from an M3 to a GT-R?
Appreciate 0