View Single Post
      09-08-2012, 09:43 AM   #2
radsmd
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 SG/FR ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merked M3
I know this is very last minute, but I have LESS THAN half-price tickets to CONTINENTAL TIRE SPORTS CAR FESTIVAL Powered by MAZDA Featuring the GRAND-AM Rolex Sports Car Series. Yeah that is a LONG title haha but its directly from the Laguna website. But a great chance for Bay Area folks to watch Turner's fleet of M3's tear up the Laguna Seca!!!

I have passes for Sunday as well as some 2-day passes for Saturday AND Sunday. If you would like to go, send me an e-mail at danfortner@snet.net. It will go directly to my cell phone and I will get back to you really quick. I will be able to get the tickets at a little under half price. I know an IT guy who works at Laguna and he can get me "friend" pricing. (He gets 6 family tickets for free, which he already gave away, but he can get others at 60% off.) Check out http://www.mazdaraceway.com to look at the schedule. There are good races on both days. Here is what I can get:

Sunday - $50 at the gate and printed on the ticket - for $20
2-Day Saturday and Sunday - $70 at the gate & on ticket - for $30

I have provided tickets to several M3post members before if you need some feedback. I also have an E90 M3 and ran a 1:49:400 @ Laguna if that helps, haha!!

I am only posting this for the M3post community!!! Yeah I know its last minute, but if you were planning on playing sticker at the gate, save $60 on 2 tickets and spend it in the Patron tent!!!!!! All the good races are later in the day so you don't need to get an super early start. Send me an e-mail if you want to go!!!
Wish you posted this earlier. I'm up here already with the wife an 2 sons. We're having a great time.

Everybody should try to go, especially with those ticket prices. Lots of M3's on the track racing.
Appreciate 0