05-18-2011, 12:09 AM   #39
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartMD View Post
Sorry for your mishap bro. Im going with the botched theft attempt theory. Nothing pisses me off more than the A-HOLES out there going around doing this shit. You work so damn hard to keep your ride as perfect as can be, and then some sack of shit comes along and decides that they want it.
Damn there should be heavier punishments for this crap.
Anyways atleast you are getting it fixed for free.
Enjoy your awsome car :-)

Joe
The more the think about it the more angry I get Your response sums up what I have been mumbling about.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
And people say that spoiler isn't functional....I am sure the guy tailing you got the message

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayC View Post
I'm just waiting for the Corolla with the M3 spoiler pic.
You joke......but its so sad because its probably true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niro View Post
I defo agree, as similar things have happened to a friend's car. I reckon somebody didn't complete the theft of your spoiler, but loosened it sufficiently for it to get blown-off by the wind/ at speed.
Yup, that is the definite consensus and what I think probably happened, but can't be proven, so dealer helped out rather than get in a pissing contest with the insurance company because no one would have been able to prove anything. It was on, I drove, it was no longer there......

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatrach73 View Post
i know why you wanted it out: DTM wing baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin00069 View Post
88mph. The flux capacitor was......fluxing.
Yup.....that was what makes the Competition Package ///M3s faster then the non-comp ///Ms

Cheers,
e46e92

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0