View Single Post
      08-15-2011, 11:09 AM   #63
Meff
smiling amid the chaos...
Rep
Drives: Erratically

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasimmmmm View Post

Meff, I can do the same in regards to how you tend to get your panties in a bunch when people don't agree with you but you've done that already through your statements from the beginning. You're being a little dramatic, don't you think?
I'm not being dramatic, no. Just get frustrated when people spout off on here when they know nothing about the topic

Quote:
When OP is asking about importing an 09 M3 from the US, you keep going on about how you saved 15K on your 2011... figure the rest out yourself.
I stated my savings in one post. An '09 is no different as a percentage of purchase price against a CDN car than my '11

Quote:
I even said I'd personally buy from the US if I was buying a brand new vehicle like some of you guys did, so chill... I bringing in a 997 GT3 myself.
Again - you are really misinformed. You can't buy a new M3 from the US, only one that has been previously registered in the US.

I'm not trying to be a dick here guy, but people are looking for real advice on here about a potentially large purchase, and they don't need posts from guys like you who do not know what they are talking about - plain and simple - no drama, no yelling, just the facts.

Enjoy your GT3 - please post here about your importing experience
Appreciate 0