rhouck
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiv View Post
^Very nice!

All I could manage when I was there was a 1:46.9 (well according to Harry's anyways). In my defense it was unusually hot for laguna

Still had fun though!
Your videos always look like you are having more fun than anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyoo View Post
Great to meet you, Ryan! It's astonishing how close our lap times were in each and every session.
You too! Was disappointed we didn't get to grid up near each other any of the sessions; looked like you were reliably a few tenths faster each lap (those we didn't get caught in traffic at least ) and would have been awesome to see where I could pickup some more time. Next time! And glad the lug worked out.. I should have given you a few extras as spares... though I would seriously look into a stud conversion

BTW -- are you using an Emprum GPS with Harry's Lap Timer? (I thought I saw that setup in a vid of yours). I tried it for the first time at Laguna -- worked fine for like two sessions and then it just stopped picking up lap times (or would get a max of the first or second of a session...). Finally "solved" the issue by going back to the internal GPS... but the speed/G readings are abysmal and the laptimes are less accurate (Harry told me I got a 1:44.7 and I was STOKED... until I saw the actual time sheet )
2009 Honda S2000 -- 1:59.726 Buttonwillow 13CW (N/A, OEM Aero, RS3); 1:55.792 Buttonwillow 13CW (S/C, aero, RS3)
2008 BMW e92 M3, 6MT, MR/FR, NT-03+M 18x10, JIC Coilovers
2007 Yamaha R6
M-drive retrofit! http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=676825
Appreciate 0