03-12-2012, 11:27 PM   #425
esquire
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Dakar Yellow M3, 2018 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by the infamous... View Post
WOW, absolutely positively luv the oss n new lip, ur e92 looks like a beauty n a beast.
thanks for the kind words and the suggestions man. good stuff. i remember, your vote to fully blackout the OSS was the one that kinda pushed me over the edge. you kind of have to trust a guy's opinion who's seen SO many different M3's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWE46M3 View Post
OSS Looks great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maseroche View Post
Good job with the mods! That front lip looks killer on your M3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbye View Post
Esquire - I have to say I love your car. I lurked this thread long before I joined the site or owned an M3. I even went out of my way to find a CPO in this color and had no luck.

Keep up the great mods
Quote:
Originally Posted by huyner328 View Post
l;kdsjtrl;dsjkfg

Love the car, perfect in every aspect. OEM+ ftw!
Thank you all. Not many more mods left for me to do other than the big boys... BBK and supercharge. Hmmmmm.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINHEAD View Post
that front lip is so nasty. like a freakin duck lip ice scoop. doesn't flow with anything.
Pinhead,

Though I don't agree (at all) with how you delivered the message, I actually have no problem taking the criticism. I'm super open to hearing people be critical of certain aspects of my car - if nothing else, I can take those critiques and use them to make my car look even cleaner. The r-CRT lip is a bit of a unique lip - and i guess because it doesn't fit the mold, it's pretty much a love it or hate it reaction. I love it. But I appreciate the criticism that you're giving - namely that you don't think it fits the lines of the M3. I'lll take it in consideration. Lips aren't permanent - in fact they're probably the least permanent mod on a car. With time I might try something else. In the future though man, maybe don't be so quick to go for the jugular when you offer a critique of someone's car.

Thanks again everyone.

[ESS VT2-625] [Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust] [KW Clubsports] [OSS Angel Eyes] [Revinora r-CRT Lip]
[Vorsteiner Boot] [Challenge Race Diffuser] [See the Build Thread HERE]
Appreciate 0