View Single Post
      01-15-2012, 07:06 PM   #16
Golgothar
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankzlin79 View Post
I didn't know you still visit this forum. Didn't you sell your M3 a while back ago?

I certainly hope I can tolerate the smell...Phil claims that you get use to it and only smell it at stop lights....we'll see. I just hope I don't come out smelling like exhaust fumes wherever I go...
Yep i did sell my M3 awhile back to buy a new house but now that we are about done with the decorating so it's fast approaching time for me to get a new ride!

I lurk here from time to time just to keep on top of what the latest is with the M3 although im not 100% sure i will buy another M3 at least not a e9x model!

Have it narrowed down to the following:

c6 z06
Caddillac cts-v coupe
mercedes c63 amg coupe
nissan gtr
M3 (f body?)

So as you can see i really havent decided on anything at all sadly.

Anyway sorry to interupt on your thread and was just offering my advice.
If you recall i did all the Dinan mods about 3.5 years ago and the one i could never pull the trigger on was the mid-pipe because of the smell, if you havent rode in a car with it i would highly recomend you do so just to make sure you can handle it and if your married might want to have the wife ride along as well!

OLD - 2008 Sparkling Graphite DCT e92
Rpi Scoops/Dinan Intake/DinanECUtune/DinanPulley/DinanExhaust/DinanStg 2 Suspension/Plus some cosmetic mods *SOLD*
NEW- 2011 Black Saphire 550i Sport (Some cosmetic mods/Dinan mods soon)
Appreciate 0