10-14-2008, 10:03 AM   #12
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
I was going to post a witty one liner but after reading closely I realized that you didn't pay much attention to the car itself. The fact that you told us you did a 180 on a highway (not even sure if it's true or not) I have to place your post into the trash bin.
+1......this is a fictional made up post. the 180mph alone points out you never glanced at the instrument panel nor did you show any respect for a car that wasn't broken in. Do yourself a favor, go buy an evo or C63....

Joker, if you knew anything about these cars you would know that the governor would have kicked in way before you hit 180mph. This is why I would never buy a car of the lot of a dealer, because of jerk offs like you that have no respect for them or the customers who will be buying them.

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0