03-31-2010, 08:03 PM   #11
BaLLzZz
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenross View Post
in all honesty.. i love the 997, although a good friend of mine has the E90 M3, and loves it.. my wife and i are having our first child, and i sort of need something with a back seat that fits a child seat.. i know there are a lot of E90 fans out there, but i am really after the E92.. the 997 has no back seat at all.. and i am really curious what the 2011 will lease at compared to the 2010..

my garage was loaded with bmw's, just never an M, and i am pretty excited about it.. even coming from a 997..

so what are the lease payments.. what are you kids getting for 2011's?
First and Foremost congratulations on your child.

Whell it will be great for you to be back in the BMW family and the ///M family at that. The 2011s are defiantly high 1100's + right now. When do you plan to do the switch? Shoot me a PM I own a business in this field and I can offer some assistance.

So do you want the e92 or the e90? Personally I currently have an e92 335 and the backseat is great unless you are 6'2 or more. Very comfy etc etc. I mean for your child it also has the latches and undoubtedly has enough room. One downside would be the ease of getting in and out. Me personally in your case I would go for the e90 for two major reasons. One being the lack of room to get in and out. And two you can probably work a better deal on an e90 as they are less desirable in the current market.

01 e46 m54 - Current : 14 f10 n26 - Boring & Gone : 15 f30 n26 - Current : 08 e92 n54 - Gone & Missed!!!
Appreciate 0