07-27-2011, 10:19 PM   #176
devo
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bimmers & Porsches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mprofiler View Post
Point is you said that the car is too heavy so it won't last on the track since you said, "I don't know that I believe it'll be the track tool the GT3 is as the BS weighs a bit too much for repeated track abuse."

As well as other similar comments, therefore I didn't make up anything.

Why do you keep bringing up creature comforts when the point of this discussion was about why you think this car won't be as durable on track as a gt3 due to its weight. I can see that you won't change , but it does seem like you are making stuff up, especially on the BS being less able to handle track abuse.
Because creature comforts add to my weight claim. They also lend to the intent of the car by the manufacturer.

Yes, you are accusing me of changing my opinion about the weight. I have not. I have other reasons why I believe this car was manufactured as a street car first and track car second. I am obviously been unable to convey my beliefs to you as you want to turn anything I say into your belief that I am now making stuff up.

You can't even stay on topic. Just so we are clear: I STILL BELIEVE ALL THAT I HAVE PREVIOUSLY POSTED, WEIGHT BEING A BIG PART OF THE ISSUE. I don't deny what you have highlighted above, so again WTF is your point?

Last edited by devo; 07-27-2011 at 10:33 PM..
Appreciate 0