View Single Post
      07-27-2011, 10:09 PM   #175
Mprofiler
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: audi

Quote:
Originally Posted by devo View Post
Obviously I posted the aforementioned and I stand behind what I posted. What is your point?
Point is you said that the car is too heavy so it won't last on the track since you said, "I don't know that I believe it'll be the track tool the GT3 is as the BS weighs a bit too much for repeated track abuse."

As well as other similar comments, therefore I didn't make up anything.

Quote:
]I guess you can not comprehend simple reading. Yes, weight was/is my point, amongst others as I have previously pointed out. I.E. if MB was concerned about this car being a track car then they would have addressed the weight more and creature comforts less. There is no change in my beliefs. You can take anything out of context or select specific posts to attain your desired goal. Because I posted one belief in one post and another later does not mean I am making stuff up which is exactly what you are accusing me of.
Why do you keep bringing up creature comforts when the point of this discussion was about why you think this car won't be as durable on track as a gt3 due to its weight. I can see that you won't change , but it does seem like you are making stuff up, especially on the BS being less able to handle track abuse.

Last edited by Mprofiler; 07-27-2011 at 10:16 PM..
Appreciate 0