View Single Post
      07-27-2011, 04:38 PM   #166
Mprofiler
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: audi

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftster View Post
by adjustable i mean a little more than "putting it into a sport mode" and it lowering a couple mm..I mean adjusting the camber caster and toe....as you would on a track car, to suit the track.....

Overheating might not cause engine failure, but it's a sure sign the car wasn't ready for the track....

I don't act like the car is built of lego's..I act like the car was piecemeal, which it was.

Not many if any piecemeal cars are track ready.
It's an adjustable coilover set-up. There is no "sport mode"... I don't think anyone can say for certain that it will or won't have certain adjustments for camber etc, but since the c63BS has a coil-over setup it will have adjustability.. "The AMG adjustable coil-over suspension allows adjustment of vehicle ride height, camber and toe-in, compression and rebound stages of the dampers. This allows the most discriminating driver to customize the CLK 63 AMG Black Series to meet his or her demands. "
"The AMG sports suspension is a sophisticated new development. Conceived as a coil-over suspension -- as is the norm in motorsport and a typical feature of Black Series models"

Piecemeal from better parts is somehow bad?

Last edited by Mprofiler; 07-27-2011 at 05:03 PM..
Appreciate 0