View Single Post
      01-31-2009, 02:37 PM   #1
rfoss
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 M3

JUST ORDERED: MILLTEK EXHAUST SYSTEM..1st in US

Hey gang I'm pretty new here but though I would let you know I ordered the new Milltek full bolt on Cat back system. One distributor just received a few systems this past week and by complete coincidence I was doing s search to see if they released the system yet and came across the guys selling them. There are only a few reportedly shipped to the states and I was told I would be the first person in the US to have one installed. I should have it by Wednesday and installed by the weekend. Milltek didn't provide a dyno but here is what I was told about the system: +15hp, weight of 20kg, about 15% louder than stock with a nice refined growl, and louder scream at higher RPMs and minimal cabin intrusion. The guy at Milltek said the sound is similar to an RS4 with the valves open, but obviously a little different given the engine design. It's a full stainless bolt-on system with a lifeime warranty and from the pics I've seen so far and the quality of their products for other cars, I'm pretty pumped. Will post pics and sound clips when it's ready to roll.
Appreciate 0