View Single Post
      03-18-2014, 04:51 PM   #132
awesome82
Private
Rep
Drives: gtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgviper View Post
You do the roll racing events at Pocono with Exotics Rally?

We did a road racing event there with Hooked on driving in September, awesome time. I hope to be at one of the Exotics rally meets but first have some work to do first. Your car is looking awesome, soon to be the fastest GTR in the world?!?!?!
Thank you.

I usually do the ER battle of the beast event.. The street stuff i dont do as there are to many people, driving crazy all over. I have a VERY had time keeping this car in its lane on a highway pull lol

Not so much the fastest in the world.. I just build it to a level this i find fun. As parts are develovped to make the car reliable, i will upgrade. A few shops (ams, switzer, boost logic) are all now pushing the 1800-2000whp mark and with enough R&D, those kits will filter down to a customer car and im sure that in due time on to my car. Its really amazing how reliable these cars are with so much power

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Venom View Post
Is 0-60 sub 2sec?
On the street i have gone 2.0 exactly lol

At the track... i have never tested it but my best 60ft (on a radial) is 1.45 which should equate to a high 1.x 0-60

Car doesnt start to get going till 4th gear

60-130 & 100-150 time are just nuts both in the 2.x range

this setup "should" run... low 8s @ mid 170s on a radial.. I wont claim anything till i have the timeslip to back it up though
Appreciate 0