View Single Post
      11-12-2011, 02:24 PM   #16
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Funny, my wife would have the opposite reaction.....if I had come home and told her I ordered anything other than an ///M3 should would not have believed me

Cheers,
e46e92
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss134 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
My HERO!
She was livid, honestly. - She is not into cars at all but took a great interest in choosing the spec and colour for the X5 (only time she's ever done this) its the only car i've ever considered buying that she has taken any interest in at all. She doesnt like the M3 (mainly because she wants something bigger and also when i'm on the autobahn she is constantly telling me to slow down!)

I left the house in the morning to order the X5 and took the long route to the dealers - the M3 felt and sounded great as always, the sun was out and i just thought about how much i was going to miss the car - the E90 M3 was due to end production in Oct as well. Specced up an new E90 M3 in the dealership and ordered it - told my wife when i got home and she didn't believe me!

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0