View Single Post
      10-15-2008, 08:54 PM   #29
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 Jerez DCT M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumanhw View Post
HOW could ANY manufacture claim you drove their sports car "too sportly" ? Fuck them. What costs a lot in the car? The emblem, technology, and the capacity to do work (yeah, refinement too). A 4 liter engine isn't exactly a lot more material or production to create - yet they charge us double what a 335 cost; I think that entitles us to USE the vehicler PER it's design. It IS marketed that way. I told my dealer when I signed the lease that the money factor was a little obnoxious, but wtf, I want it - it's here, done. HOWEVER, "I pity the fool who gets this next, I WILL get my money's worth." He said, "don't say that to me..." And I said, "I JUST DID! Do you wanna do the transaction or not?" You CANT market something and then disclaim the use of it in the capacity it was marketed at. It's blatantly hypocritical.

Now - the reason I'm actually reading this; I put mine in S6, turn of DSC, stop, foot on brake, press button fwd, and 20 later - NOTHING lights up. I really was tenacious. I'm tired, so it's possible I overlooked something - but doubtful. Is there anything that would eliminate it from accessibility? I'm perplexed. Reset?
How many miles on the car?
Appreciate 0