ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lola

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbo View Post
Majority here has expressed genuine interest in the car. My intention is to keep the fact straight for everyone and not to stir up the pot. Please don't take my defense of the 1 series as an disrespect of the 3 series. I have been a member on this forum before the 3 series was released and I have seen the utility of the forum gone down dramatically due to ignorance.
Truthfully, I personally dont mind all the excitement about the 135. What irks myself and members of this forum is when people, some who don't even OWN a E9x, talks about how it'll kill a 335 because of blah blah blah and completely disrespecting our vehicles. Even if the 135 was available when I purchased my car I wouldnt have gone for it. I had the sedan on order until I saw the coupe and was stunned at how beautiful it looked. The approx 100lbs difference is nothing to me. Thats a cf hood, trunk, and lighter wheel difference.

Hope you guys enjoy the car and its what you hope. Everything with the weight right now is speculation. When I ship my car in the next couple weeks I'll get the exact weight, post it up, and you guys can go from there.