View Single Post
      11-09-2007, 11:43 AM   #15
BoostedBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E92 335

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
I love my iphone as well as my mattress.

I just got an iPhone a few weeks ago, and for me I really couldn't ask for anything else in a phone. I'm a builder, so for work having email at my side is nice so I can check it whenever I want, but its not a necessity. I don't need to modify word documents or write 25 page documents on my phone, so for me this phone is perfect due to the user interface and the fact that web browsing is like i'm looking at the web pages on my laptop (with a little more work involved for zooming in/out, etc). Before buying this phone I never had a smartphone, but I have used my friend's blackjacks and cingular 8525 or whatever it is, and there is no comparison as far as internet browsing, and the whole user interface overall. I have never used a blackberry so I can't help you out there. I hear that they are excellent for business though. It depends on your own needs. For me, the touch screen interface combined with an amazing web browser are what sold me on this phone. Add in the fact that I can check my email/send email, use it as a camera, and a video ipod and I really can't ask for anything else out of a phone. I am very happy with my purchase. This is coming from someone who isn't an apple nut, and thinks that the iphone is the greatest device known to man-kind, but overall I think its a great phone.

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l
Appreciate 0