View Single Post
      07-03-2013, 10:00 AM   #17
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ES_TRADER View Post
There's no regard for traffic laws in china. It's ever man, woman, motorcyclist, bicicle rider and pedestrian for themselves. In some parts of shanghai, it's crazy confusing too. You have to get on the far right lane to make a left turn and vice versa. It's like they built the roads and later on thought oh we should of put a turn lane there and they just shove it anywhere it fits.

I was getting out of a taxi once and the car stopped at the curb for me to get out. I open my door thinking its safe and a motorcycle crashes right into the door. He was ripping down the 2 foot gap between road and curb. Unbelievable this country
Hilarious!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfrk View Post
I think Russia take 1st place for worst and china a close second. And in Russia some times bad driving comes with an ass beating...lol
I assure you that's not true. I've lived in Russia, it's not THAT bad. They don't have bicycles rolling around in the middle of the street. But yes I do agree with the a$$ beating part.

I've had coworkers that have gone to China, and they say it's the craziest thing ever. I believe them too.
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0