View Single Post
      04-01-2011, 02:34 PM   #51
nathan@cc
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chungdae View Post
^Nathan, just curious why are you defending Vorsteiner? Do you represent them? Are you a vendor? More than half the people here have agreed that for $24,000 for a body kit that has defects, etc is ridiculous. I'm still surprised that Vorsteiner hasn't contacted the OP or even address this thread.
I explain very clearly in my earlier posts.
"You left out the testimonials from other vorsteiner customers, do they count. And for the record i have no incentive or motive to protect Vorsteiner. I think their products are the best in the market otherwise i wouldnt put my signature on them. You may think that i want to protect a potential revenue stream that i get from vorsteiner installs?? Wrong I probably lose money on every paint/install I do because everyone blows their wad buying these parts and then they are too cheap to pay me whats reasonable. I am a proud business owner and i hate to see another hard working business get smeared by a bunch of bs. I would hope that if anyone ever tried to badmouth my company my customers and other vendors would step up to protect me as well."

Last edited by nathan@cc; 04-01-2011 at 02:40 PM..
Appreciate 0