11-03-2011, 05:56 PM   #25
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiM3y View Post
Check the torque before you go out for a session, rather than when you just get in from one. The wheels have had an hour to cool, unless you are lucky and have an open track or multiple sessions.
reread my previous post i do torque before i go out i thought that was so obvious i dont even mention it earlier. im very meticulous about my track prep. i check my wheel torque almost every week when not tracking as well. when i track i get multiple sessions. last time out i got 220 miles of track time in one day. i go back after each session as well to make sure nothing has loosened. with that much time and abuse on the track i often have to retighten or i would be loosing lugs.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0