05-18-2012, 01:55 PM   #34
Singletrack
4th down; 4th quarter? Renegade.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3; 19 FG M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor251 View Post
Since you offered no help to me I fail to see your point. And stop being so sensitive, geez.
You are not worth helping. Just proving it again.

...and I gave you the link the Evolve thread.

I'm not sensitive, I just think you have a crappy attitude - on here, and I'm sure in real life as well. From your posts about being better than people because you can work on cars, to your misinformed statements about vendors, to your insults of the community that doesn't conform to your technical standards. I didn't form this opinion overnight; you earned it.

Quote:
With regards to your last sentence I don't follow. If that's the case then why doesn't Akra have a tune to go with their exhaust? They only have the Delete-R. If I'm to follow you logic then Akra dyno tuned their exhaust with a tune? You have me really confused... Please explain
They designed the exhaust to have the best performance for the engine, and proved it with dyno work. This is what they do for all their exhausts. They didn't tune the engine to their exhaust. They aren't a tuning company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor251 View Post
I also want to point out that the addition of the H pipe eliminated all the rasp from my setup and drastically changed the exhaust note for the better. Those two things alone are reason enough to take a second look a H pipes!
Sal explains that in the post I linked, but you didn't pick up on why.
Appreciate 0