View Single Post
      09-20-2010, 12:58 AM   #9
southbay66
Registered
Rep
Drives: 1998 E36 M3

Hey masamune, maxnix and all you other Apple haters, not sure if you really read this article but Apple products are one of the products supported among "other devices". Not sure why you think they're overpriced when your driving new BMW's, I would think you understand the difference between high end and low end products. Having a proprietary operating system is to ensure that the user experience is the best it can be which has been Apples philosophy they've stuck with from the beginning and BMW obviously recognizes for their customers. I think they've proven this considering everyone else in the biz just waits for their new products to launch and copies them like your beloved Android and all the tablet devices being released. Funny how PC tablets came out years ago, but never got off the ground until the ipad which is now cannibalizing notebook sales. http://www.macrumors.com/2010/09/17/...-retail-sales/. Do you really think this is due to their "overpricing" and proprietary software? I doubt you'd be so concerned if you'd picked up some of their stock a year ago.
Appreciate 0