View Single Post
      10-09-2011, 04:19 PM   #1
Vettefish
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Corvette Z06

Hey guys,

I'm holding a private track day in November. Invite only, first 50 cars. Half the day road course sessions, half the day side by side roll runs on the front straight. Just a friendly enthusiast event. More than half of the spots are already taken.

Some cars already registered for the event include 997 GT2RS, Ferrari 458, a few 800-1000 horsepower GTR's and Porsche Turbo's, C6 Z06's, C6 ZR1, GTO's, M3's/M5's/M6's. Some forum members are already registered, such as my good friend Drew with his ESS M3 (DLSJ5).

With some spots left, I figured I would extend a few more invites to the e90 M crowd. Lots of pics and videos will be taken. Nows the chance to play around with all sorts of cars, including exotics, on the road course as well as doing roll runs on the straight.

We are holding an early registration pricing for only two more days. So for those interested, please PM me ASAP for more information.

** We have sold out for full day registrants***

However, we have decided to open up 10 select spots for just the roll run portion of the day for half price. Please PM me ASAP if you are interested in participating in the roll runs, as they are filling up quickly

-Ryan
Ryan@Shift-S3ctor.com

Last edited by Vettefish; 10-25-2011 at 03:11 PM..
Appreciate 0