View Single Post
      07-21-2010, 08:14 PM   #185
DFW_MThree
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e92 M3 6MT/Audi A4 Prestige

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby502boi View Post
I myself finished P90x before and boy can I say it was worth the pain and sweat. If I remember correctly, my 90th day was May 8, 2010. I started with the weight of 140lbs and finished with 160lbs. I was trying to gain weight and at the same time getting cut. I ran every day and cut down almost every kind of food that was unhealthy. It changed my health dramatically from eating chips and drinking soda to watching everything I ate and tweaking it to a better life style. I never really took pictures of me before or after p90x since I was already in a good shape/form when I started but during that time I could tell I was getting results. However, If you ever get the chance to do this work out, I say do it because you will see and feel results on the way up to that last day of the work out. I was amazed with how many push ups and pull ups I was able to do when I finished. I'm only 18 but I barely have any time to start it over again since school and work are kicking my butt. Anyhow if I get the chance to do it over again anytime soon, I will. It's all about focusing, committing and determining yourself to succeed for anything you put your mind into.

nice! i was wanting to see if p90x would help gain mass as well, i know alot of people have used it to cut down weight and fat etc..but ive cut weight down to the lowest i want to be which is 155, im trying to build up some mass now and am seriously considering p90x. Id like to be maybe 165-170 but lean muscle mass. reading your post makes me want to order it. During this time you were doing p90x were you hitting the gym and heavy weights at all? or only p90x?
Appreciate 0