02-28-2011, 09:46 AM   #1
Navin323i
Europrojektz East
United_States
Rep
Drives: See my Sig

I'm back after a 2 year absence...

Hello Everyone,

Some of you might remember me from a couple of years back. I own a twin screw supercharged BMW 323i sedan that I bought brand new almost 11 years ago, heavily modded with carbon fiber to reflect the carbon fiber in my partly mechanical heart as a result of 5 open heart surgeries (use my car to raise congenital heart awareness and inspire folks thru my car to maintain a healthy heart).

A couple of years ago I joined this site after I almost pulled the plug on an E90 sedan in LeMans blue but eventually decided not to because of the love and sentiment I have for my 323i (it was the car that I brought both my baby girls from the hospital after they were born).

However, later in 2009 my 2nd daughter was born and she changed my entire life... no longer was car modding such an important thing for me, nor my 323i as sentimental as it was before. I said to myself... what's more important... the car that brought my baby girls home from the hospital, or MY BABY GIRLS THEMSELVES? Once I thought of it that way, I'm a lot more open now to pursue my desire to get back into an M3, though I'm leaning towards the E92 now since I've never owned a coupe before, and my daughters are older now so they wouldn't mind sitting in the back seat of an E92 M3.

Over the next several months I'll be on here a lot more, chatting with you all, and hopefully getting to meet many of you who might be local to me.

I'm curious if I wind up getting my E92 M3 in the fall of this year, will it be a 2012 model or 2011 model?

Also, I plan on doing the Performance Center delivery in South Carolina and take my wife with me to get the car and drive back home with her... that'll be a great husband/wife experience for sure!

For those of you who did the Performance Center Delivery, I'd enjoy hearing about your experiences with it.

For those of you who don't know the story behind my 323i and me, below are some links to some features my car was in...

Washington Examiner Newspaper Feature
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/lo...-42690682.html

Eurotuner Magazine Feature
http://www.eurotuner.com/featuredveh...23i/index.html

I'd like to end my post here by saying how it's great to be back here. I almost died recently due to some recent heart issues I had that required a new pacemaker to be implanted inside me... so I'm very grateful to be alive today and to still be a husband, father, and BMW owner. Thank you all.

Navin

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 5spd 2000 323i
SPONSORED BY: BBS | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts | Race Apeel
Appreciate 0