05-11-2011, 01:23 PM   #2190
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes. View Post
I just think that when you're young, you have the opportunity to do things that you can't do once you're older/tied down. I know anything can change, but I don't plan on getting married til my mid 30's. I have a lot of things that I want to do before marriage.
I hear you.

Except I want to get married before 30 cause I want to have my kid before I'm 30... this is all assuming I become where I want to be financially.

If I cannot provide for my wife and kids as well as myself with my expensive hobbies... then I don't feel I'm ready to have kids.
We'll see.. when I was 19 I proposed..and was 'in love' etc... yeah that didn't work out... completely changed the way I view women as well..long story

Quote:
Originally Posted by theriz View Post
JB4????????????
He should

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90///M3` View Post
if you want to tint your windows... Huper Optik. the only way to go for your car. lemme know when you wanna do it, i'll get you hooked up
Huper Optik is tight but so damn expensive... PM me what would cost for ceramic tint on my car (i already have it, but I'd like to compare )

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90///M3` View Post
But what things can you NOT do when you're married?
Sleep with women from different countries when you travel to those countries.

But, considering Adam mentioned they have had their on and offs... maybe she would be understanding? Not sure.. it's a long shot with some girls... I know Hannah would never be down.....

And this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by theriz View Post
and Have Other Partners

Quote:
Grilles, reflectors, etc... those sorts of things.

Huper Optik has always been my first choice, but once I looked at the IR tint, I wanted to go with that. I think the IR tint is ridiculously expensive, though...

I'll let you know when I'm ready to get my car tinted. Should be soon!
Lmk when you want grills reflectors etc

What's IR tint ?

Quote:
If the person wants to do the exact same things, then great! I just feel like it's pretty rare to find somebody who shares the exact same interests.

I do want to travel, yes. Who knows, maybe I'll go alone. I really enjoy being alone.

And when you're with somebody, it's not so much about not being able to do things, but it's more about being able to get up and do things on a whim. When you're alone, you can do whatever you want, but most importantly (for me, at least), whenever you want.
Yeah it's hard to find someone that shares many of the same interests..
Personally... I think if you and your significant other share too many interests... it gets boring
I like my women to be interested in what I am to an extent... I like them to have their own likes and dislikes.
I guess the saying "opposites attract" really applies to me
Personally... I hate being alone, I can't stand it....

Quote:
I don't think I'm going to make it to Bimmerfest.

Congrats. The E46 M3 is a timeless car.

Why no Bfest?

I love the e46 M3. Congrats
Appreciate 0