04-12-2010, 02:43 PM   #237
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonigsTiger View Post
After several months of owning and running my RS46 M3 Club Sport over a number of challenging roads, tracks and so on, I thought I might just update everyone that may be interested in what my thoughts are. And well, without boring anyone to death, I can truly say that I am impressed with the all around performance of the vehicle, turn in is much, much sharper, steering feel is improved and for sure, the car pulls much stronger than it did before. I have so much confidence in the car and I really throw it around many times with the ECU completely off and boy is this an exciting car!!!!! For instance, take off with ECU off, full-throttle is a crazy snake that smokes those 305 Perelli Corsas!!! Wow!! I have a number of other true sports cars to compare it to and most of these unbelievably feel "bland" after driving the RS46 M3 Club Sport. I am a satisfied customer and would do this all over again!! I do most certainly recommend this car. Please find some updated pics at the end of the older pics below.
Thanks for the update KT.......so sick what you have done. We will need to talk in a few months as I think RD46, and maybe the CS is the way I'm to go (vs. Dinan). Will want you .02 on the RD46 vs. the RD46 CS.

Congrats, awesome car

Cheers,
e46e92

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0