View Single Post
      04-06-2010, 09:44 PM   #13
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 M3

there not a big manufacter like eissmann or other muffler companies so when they have a sale there stuff gets sold out quick. on another note they should just say they don't know when it will get to you instead of promising a date like you said they did. if that is the case then that is wrong. in the past they were honest with me and said they couldn't tell me when it would come but would send it as soon as it was ready. it is a good product if you can hold out. if not the Bastuck is nice too

good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunjabiM3 View Post
I might just throw in the towel on Dinan and get a Bastuck. By the time I even get the Dinan mufflers from Dinan it will have been over a month since I ordered. On Wednesday I need to drive down from Seattle to Olympia to pick up my stock muffler and connecting pipes, run the stuff to a local shop to have it welded back together, drive back down to Olympia, get the stock exhaust installed, and then prep the car for the drive down to Arizona. All of this could have been avoided if Dinan was able to deliver the mufflers to me 3+ weeks since I ordered. They FAILED big time...
Appreciate 0