View Single Post
      10-28-2010, 12:48 AM   #61
biglare
Bulldog
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW & Porsche

Very HUGE MEGA Thanks go out to IND and Challenge for making these ideas come to fruition!

I had an idea in my head how it would turn out and these pictures well surpassed what I had imagined! Ilia, Nate and the gang at IND along with Greg and the guys at Challenge were absolutely great to work with and had patience to listen to my constant questions. Several daily phone calls and texts were made to ensure that everything would come together just right and they did not disappoint! Everything was installed within a few days in order for the car to be shipped directly to Las Vegas for SEMA.

Yes, I will be at SEMA next week with the car. If you are attending, please look for the car as I would love to meet you and show you the car. We all have a passion for our cars and it is awesome to be able to share it with so many people at an event like SEMA. There will be tons of other cars at SEMA and I can't wait to see what some other M3Post members have come up with.

Thanks to ALL for your comments and feedback. I welcome all comments good/bad/indifferent as everyone has different likes and dislikes. Just remember to do what makes you happy and enjoy life to the fullest.

GTS
Appreciate 0