02-11-2012, 04:50 PM   #9
Gregxi
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 535xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost of Tom Joad View Post
why did you just title this thread more giants gloating instead of off season? everyone else is over it already. there isn't much of anything to do with football here. get srs.
If I did that nobody would come. It has only been 6 days since the Super Bowl, One that featured two teams that you hated so I understand why your still a little butthurt , I am over the fact that the Mav's won it all last year but you might still choose to bring that up from time to time
If Dallas won the Super Bowl you and Soorena would still be dancing in the streets.

Now back to the the topic at hand,

I am pretty sure Manningham is gone, He made a great catch but at least twice a game he blows his route and never seems to know where the sideline is but some team will overpay him.
Osi is still under contract through 2012 but if he does not get a new contract he will probably hold out next season, hopefully they pay the man and keep the depth we have.

The NFC East is up for grabs again, next year the Skins are a QB away from being a contender hopefully Snyder manages to fuck that up again, The Eagles could lose DJax to free agency and I think as long as Vick is the QB they will never make it very far, he never can stay injury free and always puts himself in situations where he will get hurt and Vince Young can't beat anyone other than the Giants.
Dallas can free up more money by releasing the secondary and getting some decent corners but Rob Ryan has to learn how to dumb down the coverage schemes to the personnel on the field something Perry Fewell didn't figure out until week 14.
Appreciate 0