12-04-2012, 06:43 PM   #36
CL 19
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknaz View Post
If you can swing the $ go for it. There's no way around the fact the M3 will be more expensive all around but if you can pay to play why not. You only live once so get what you want.

Given your low mileage and (apparent) desire to switch cars often, consider taking over someone else's M3 lease instead. In particular, go for the ones that have put down multiple security deposits to buy down the money factor but are desperate to get out of the lease and will allow you to keep the MSD at least end.

EDIT: you should look into a CPO 996 TT. A friend got one for low $40s recently. Great deal and 600hp is just $3k in mods away!
I ever once thinking about 996 TT but again, only time will tell whether I really change my car. After all, I might decide to just keep my 135i and do some mods on it, enjoy it for at least 2 years or until the warranty expired and we'll see what happens . Thank you for your advice though
2011 JB E82 135i - Premium pack | Value pack | Premium sound | Sport pack | M-Sport steering wheel and suspension | Blackline LCI tail | BMWP carbon spoiler | BMWP CF license frame | BMWP gloss black grilles | Meisterschaft GT w/gloss black tips | CF diffuser | CF splitters | Hyper Black Apex Arc-8 w/Potenza RE-11 | Dinan camber plates
Appreciate 0