08-31-2012, 09:37 PM   #63
JulieDriving
Female driving enthusiast :P
Rep
Drives: Bimmer

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvanloon View Post
I'm offically in the Club of '13ers!!! I want to start by sending out a warm "Thank You" to Francesca and Ryan at Steve Thomas BMW. They've been nothing but helpful, attentive and straight up with regards to getting me this car. My car was delivered to Port Hueneme on Tuesday August 28th and they were able to take delivery of the car the very next day on the 29th. It was delivered so soon from Customs / VPC that no one really knew it was coming until it arrived I also want to thank Aaron. He did the PDI on my car and did a great job!!!

At this point I don't have a huge number of pics. I'm in the middle of doing my first detail which i'll complete and take pics of over the coming days. I drove the car about 50 miles back from camarillo to LA and all i can say is WOW and Oh, Crap...i've got to miss that debris in the road Next week i have an all day appointment at Premier Mobile Group in Orange. I'm having them install a clear bra on the full hood, front bumper, front fenders, rockers, mirrors, and a couple of other areas. I'll definitely post more pics when i have them.

As it sits the car is at home safe in the garage at home until i can get it cleaned up and the clear bra installed. More patience Here are a couple of pics with the wet one being just after her first bath. I've never posted pictures before, so i hope this works.

Attachment 743906

Attachment 743907

Attachment 743908
Woohoo! Congrats!!

Thanks for posting pics of your beautiful car!

I really like LeMans Blue..... what a terrific, sparkly, 'pure' blue.

And nice undercarriage shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruza View Post
Julie

Solid looking ///M. Black is definitely worth it when clean. Any interior shots w/ the piano trim? Which transmission did you go w/?
Thanks bruza! Yes, I will take interior shots of the piano trim after I've detailed the interior this weekend. I was a bit paranoid how they would clean my interior (given how the interior on our 335i used to look after they would 'clean' it post-service ), so will do it myself.

Oops, forgot to reply: DCT. I enjoy driving manual, but like this car's DCT transmission.