View Single Post
      04-06-2011, 09:21 AM   #8
mdosu
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3

If the M3 was not offered in the sedan form, I would not have bought it. I needed to fit a baby seat in the back.

The MPG is reasonable to for a performance car. I was able to squeeze about 32 mpg on the highway with my 6MT equipped car.

The backseat room is reasonable, provided the people in the front aren't 6'5". I'm 5'10", and because I drive a manual, I have to jack my seat forward to drive. I fit 3 other adults comfortably in my car with no issues.

I drove my M3 in the snow this year. I didn't even have snow tires, I use all-season tires. I never once got stuck. The traction control keeps a tight lid on your throttle input in slick conditions. I never once felt like I was out of control. I went into a parking lot and demostrated the traction control to my g/f. With it on, you were able to reasonable get around and do donuts but with no drama, though it was not as spectacular as it would be in a all wheel drive car. With it off, the car basically wouldn't move and just spins its wheels.
Appreciate 0