Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi A4

Garage List
2013 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroush View Post
You are trying to rip people off so you can sell your computer and you keep asking us to not post when we say that it is not a good deal? W/e dude, good luck selling your comp.
Well thanks for jacking the thread even though I asked you politely several times to butt out, your "advice" does no good here, whether you feel Im ripping people off is 100% your opinion, doesnt give you the right to go on and on about it. The system is worth that and I wont change the price just cause you complain about it, obviously Im not taking advise from you, all you're doing is degrading my sale, and its a personal item that is hardly that old and performs wonderfully, I dont give a shit if it doesnt have the newest processor, etc. it is well worth what I am selling it for. I dont go around to all the other FS threads and bitch n whine about the prices people are selling their shit for, its disrespectful and im pretty sure against the thread rules of these forums..

Anyhow, lets call all this nonsense a free bump. Ill gladly respond to posts of actual interest but will not however to ones just trying to kill the value of this system. If you dont approve of my price or what im selling, it doesnt take much to just piss off
Appreciate 0