08-19-2011, 12:19 AM   #10
m3convertdriver
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by motortrend View Post
Seriously why don't people consider the E90 M? What makes you need an X5 in new york? I think a stroller plus some other stuff could fit in an E90 easily. Lately I've seen quite a few people switching over to X5 or X6(WTF). The X6 is probably less practical than the M3. You don't always need an SUV if you have a child!
i definitely did not consider a e90 because I wanted something bigger post having my droptop. That said, I dont think it's a bad idea and plenty of people have kids with small cars.

Specifically, regarding your question of "what makes you need an X in NY?" I dont have to defend myself to you on why I think I need a bigger car. If you must know, my wife and I have a summer home a few hours away and it's impossible to fill everything in my convertible. SO I wanted something bigger. I rarely actually drive my car within NYC (most people here dont), and use it for weekends and vacations.

My question for you is what makes you think you need an M3 in the an island smaller than connecticut?
2005 330 CIC, Jet Black (retired)
1997 Saab 900S, Turtle Green (R.I.P.)
Appreciate 0