footie
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: i4M50

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiDeltBeers View Post
I've done a LOT of research. Yes and no. A lot of it is myth (brakes). You can go aftermarket for a ton cheaper. Tranny fluid is costly at $1000 at 18k miles. Oil changes should be around $150 at Nissan. That said, it's kinda comes with the territory. I know what I'm in for.
I thought some of it was BS, though I do know a local guy who has raked up some huge bills but he tracks a far bit so like you said it comes with the territory and if you play hard then expect to pay hard for the pleasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiDeltBeers View Post
As for the color...it's really pretty cool. Gunmetal metallic. In the light, it shows some brown and gold. In the shade, more of a smoke silver. You have to see it to understand, but I like my choice too! Obviously.
It's kind of similar to the Vapour Grey I had on my XF. Depending on the light it too would either look brown/gold or deep silver. Two different car companies with very similar taste on what looks good, and two guys (yourself and I) that know a good thing when we see it.

P.S.
Keep us posted on how your time with the car is working out and of course the things you meet on your journeys, if you know what I mean.
Appreciate 0