View Single Post
      02-12-2009, 08:20 AM   #16
SWOLE
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: This week?

Please pardon me if I come across as a little biased on this topic but I am wondering if the 'ring sticker should be reserved for those who actually rate it - specifically, those who have driven it. Even more specifically, those who have driven it with the cars that they are applying the sticker to.

I have driven the 'ring with a few cars including my M3 and therefore didn't feel cheesy about putting a sticker on my car to show for it. Of course, very few people in NC know what the sticker represents so it might be a moot point anyway.

Again, I'm sorry if I come across as a bit of a stickler by saying this as it is certainly not my place to judge whether or not another person should put any type of sticker on the back of their car. But if I were to roll up to another driver with a 'ring sticker on his car and ask him about his experiences on that nasty track (expecting to share what is supposed to be a fond memory for both us us) I would imagine it could be a rather awkward experience for him when he has nothing to say.

"Um, I bought this on a forum..."

That being said, I am interested in the purchase...

Do you have Brands Hatch, Castle Combe, Hockenheimring or VIR also?

Last edited by SWOLE; 02-17-2009 at 08:28 AM..
Appreciate 0