View Single Post
      04-29-2013, 12:02 AM   #59
F1Venom
Banned
Rep
Drives: ZCP E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikB316
Not really M3 competitor but I LOVE the idea of AWD with a rear bias. 2/3 rear 1/3 front - ideal for me. I'm replacing the M3 with either this new E63 or F10 M5 around July when you can order the M3 and the E63 should be out. I was very excited when initial information on the e63 showed a DCT transmission. Honestly the regular automatic may kill the E63 idea for me. If only one of these companies would have a nice V8 TT with AWD and DCT. Audi RS7 same problem - not using their DCT! I don't understand why.

For those wondering why I am replacing the M3, I absolutely love the car but drive 3000 miles a month and want something more comfortable. I don't like the idea of a daily driver beater at all. Life is short - wouldn't I want my 100 miles a day to be in something fun? Maybe if I had a 10 mile commute I would be more open to driving a beater lol. Work trucks are understandable and those who do it for financial reasons. Then again if you are in the market for $100k car - daily or not - you can probably afford the gas and maint.

Any other suggestions I am missing? Something around $100k, comfy and potential of 500whp minimum.

This blown M3 has spoiled my performance needs
2013 CLS63 AMG (RWD). It's the best looking four door on the market, IMO.
Appreciate 0