View Single Post
      04-10-2012, 09:43 PM   #1
Gubbins
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6GC

I have something to admit...

I was speeding in my E90, but not badly, doing maybe 80 in a 65 here in Dallas (75 North between 635 and the "bush" for those who know it). Not unusual on this stretch of road. Anyway, I was in the left lane and an altima with oklahoma plates pulled in front of me to get around a slower vehicle causing me to have to brake significantly. No biggie, but I was slightly annoyed so I will admit I got a bit close to his back bumper. But I backed off eventually I promise. Anyway, he got out the way, but immediately popped behind me all pissy and riding my bumper now. I just continued ignoring him still going 15 over the limit, until I reached some slow traffic. Of course he immediately crossed three lanes, weaving in and out as fast as he could, and got maybe five cars ahead of me in the left lane no doubt smirking that he had "won". I watched all of this and let him go, I had no intention of playing his game. And then it happened... A blue Charger, unmarked, suddenly came flying from behind also weaving in and out, and pulled the altima over. It had got so far ahead that by the time I passed, he had already been pulled over. The cop was furiously pointing down an onramp, the dude had his window open and i could see his sheepish expression and a very irate lady (wife? GF?) next to him... He must have been going 25 over the limit, and weaving without signals, etc, so the ticket was probably not a good one. And to make life more unpleasant he had a wife/GF in the right seat and I saw her mouth working as I passed.

Anyway, I feel guilty that I goaded a fellow driver to misbehave and get a ticket. Bad me. Couldn't help but laugh when I passed him though!
Appreciate 0