Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expired View Post
To me chicken cordon bleu looks pretty healthy from the pics I just googled, I've never had it though.
If by healthy you mean eating stuff that is plain and bland, then no it's not. :P
My mom usually cooks beef stew, chicken fried steak with sides, beans in a crockpot, meatloaf, etc.. She usually cooks so much of it I end up eating leftovers for about a week. -___- My dad just makes salads and puts them in a big bowl in the fridge.. (Carrots, spinach leaves, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, sliced bell pepper, broccoli, guacamole, etc..)
Tell me if anything I listed is healthy, those are just the main dishes she makes on a regular basis.

I gave up on working out.. lol
I don't need to lose any weight, and get enough exercise from tennis/ultimate frisbee/etc..
I'll just leave working out for when i'm bored.

When I do workout, I usually just do pull-ups (palms facing out), push-ups (Both spread and hands together), "floor wipers", crunches (alternating elbow to knees), sit-ups (up, twist left, down, up, down, up, twist right), dumbbell curls, dips, upright rows /w bar, kickbacks (but I lift up and down, I don't go backwards), Side Lateral Raises, and I "Pour out the milk" (Not sure what the technical term is).. Didn't know the names of a lot of these workouts so I had to google..
I keep 25's on my bar and 10's on my dumbbell bars.. Not really going for the whole body builder look.

-Nathan
It's not really unhealthy per se. But with as much sodium is packed in it, I deem it as junk. Not that I eat low sodium foods 24/7. It's impossible if you eat out anywhere.

Must be a Houston thing, growing up I ate leftovers at least 3 times a week.
Appreciate 0