View Single Post
      03-08-2010, 05:33 PM   #19
ASU
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E93 DCT

Well it's killing me not to know. What colors do you like better? In Canada we get a choice of some individual colors you don't but one of those is just another shade of black. Very nice mind you.

Let's look at it, two very similar blues. LB and IB. Both very nice, was with a little purple in it and the other a clean blue. We all would drive those colors.

Two blacks, Jet Black and JB. Both very nice. Jet black is just that black. JB gives you many different looks, even black. We all would drive those colors.

Two silver/grey colors, Space Grey and Silverstone. Space is very rich looking and Silverstone really shows of the lines but a little conservative. Yep we would all drive those too.

So we have red and white left. Either you love red or you don't. As for white, possibly the best color but all my friends have white to I don't. And I would say no to either of these either.

Every time I saw a new color, the same color with cool mods I wanted. JB is a great colour especially in the bright sun. I don't know who got into your head and made you think you made a mistake but you didn't. I would almost anything everyone of us has said, I wish I had that one. Dam it's a M3.

Congrats on a great decision. Good color and smart to save some money using their BMWFS discount.

Last edited by ASU; 03-08-2010 at 09:19 PM..
Appreciate 0