View Single Post
      04-27-2013, 11:00 PM   #12
Chriskm3
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: M3

This is why you should only allow true experts to work on your car. A leaky meth line Is a sign of poor worksmanship period. My installer pressure tested all my fluid lines before the car was released for daily abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevin View Post
I had the same issue and concerns as you. I pulled the trigger and decided to do it on my last M3. Three days after getting my car back i noticed a leak from the engine bay. The meth line wasn't installed properly. Finally got it installed right and was told that I could still drive the car but to take it easy. I then sold the car a month or so later afraid of the worst. Glad I did...I told the buyer about the issue i had he didn't mind and bought the car. Few days later he calls me and tells me all kind of shit that was wrong with it. If I never sold the car there was a possibility I would have blown my engine or at the least done damage I would have never been able to get the warranty to cover. It was reputable company, I won't mention because I don't want to start a war and everyone telling me I'm full of shit. PM for more info if you care to know.

Anyhow, I'm once again contemplating it but obviously scared of warranty issues and any problems I wont catch before it's to late. As far as a DD it was perfectly fine (for me alteast). I'm hoping if I pull the trigger again my chances of getting another F-ed up supercharger is slim to none.
Vf supercharger + tune/H&R coils/ Akra evolution exhaust/Volk te37/ Rs-3 tires/ Brembos /TIal BOV/ OSS blacked out headlights/LUX v3/Led taillights/ Challenge Front lip/ P3 vent gauge/ F10 m5 shift mob/Matte black front grills/ And a funky air fresher
Appreciate 0