View Single Post
      02-09-2011, 03:36 PM   #1
BimmerRob
Lieutenant
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: F36 435i xDrive

don't take this too seriously

This is just a rant, and does not apply to all women. I'm going to sound very misogynistic but just bear with me.

We all have work, we all have stress, we all have that stuck up boss who makes more money than us but has the intellectual capacity as a box of popcorn. We all have trials and tribulations, pasts that eat away at us, feelings that we hide. But why is it that women have so much trouble channeling this stress into a more positive energy?

I work out when I'm stressed. I go for a run, lift weights, shoot some hoops, any sort of hobby to get my mind off the negatives of school and work. It's called extra-carricular activities and is very healthy for the mind, body, and soul and is a sound way to deal with everyday stress.

All the women in my life just can't seem to understand why men can be so laid-back about shit. It's not that we don't care, we just don't see it as a problem worth talking about. It's an inevitable element of life, so why cry over spilled milk? My boss bitches, I don't complain. I got loads of homework and midterm stress but I keep it up in silent serenity. I see my goals in life and understand that the stressful workload I experience today will make me stronger in the future. It's called motivation and determination, something that allows people to excel and progress in life.

Why do women want equal rights, yet do not understand the separation of negative emotion is key in obtaining your goals? Being sour, reluctant, vocal, or petty about your problems isn't going to make anyone feel sorry for you, it's just going to PISS THEM OFF. You have a problem? Deal with that shit. Find a solution, don't just stand around and cry.

I understand that there's a lot of independent women out there who do have aspirations and are able to maintain them with two kids while studying for their bachelors. I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the women who rant about equal rights, equal pay, etc. etc. but get their panties all up in a bunch when they feel they're getting fucked by the big dick of the man. Don't talk about the same problems day after day after day if you're not even at the least try to find a solution. If you don't have a solution to your problem, and can't find a healthy way to channel your aggression (you're too tired, boo fucking hoo we're ALL tired) then stfu you're too stupid and should give the fuck up. This is America, where you have to work hard to get what you want. If you want to be a complaining piece of shit then move your ass to Italy or France where the unemployment pay is higher than minimum wage. Otherwise, bite your lip, shut the fuck up, and find a solution.

Just had to get that off my chest.

/rant

2010 e92 Mojave Metallic - farewell old friend /2013
2015 435i xDrive Gran Coupe Sparkling Brown | Cocaine White interior | JB4 | BMS Intake | Wagner Intercooler Evo I | VRSF Downpipes | ER Chargepipes
Appreciate 0