07-10-2014, 04:11 PM   #352
Bobble
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Whatever POS the wife leaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
People who have their phone ringers WAY too loud and it goes off more than once. One time I can understand, but if you're getting text after text and still have it on blast - you're an asshole.
Amen , in our office area (built out old warehouse ******* there's no offices just bigger cubicles with high walls for managers. We have one guy that works for the other manager in the area who has the star trek phaser sound for his ring tone. Now he's new and going thru a divorce but that freaking phone goes off 15 times a day. I mentioned it in our managers meeting @ 4 weeks ago, so now when it goes off, still with volume up, he steps into the only conference room in our space and has his personal calls there(another pet peeve of mine). Said something to him today about and he was genuinely upset about my request to put it on vibrate and in his pocket, This should be fun going forward.

One other one, since our space is u shaped with bathrooms and a common kitchen area in the middle we have 2 thermostats. One each side of the U, well it's an all day battle, one side turns down other turns up, we alternate between gale force NorEaster winds and the freaking Scirocco's of the Sahara. Can't you just leave the thermstat at 75 or whatever.
Appreciate 0