04-01-2008, 01:02 PM   #2311
gohawks23
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bauer S29s

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseman View Post
LOL. I am in no way shape or form affiliated in any way shape or form with the dealership or anyone involved in this case in any way.

I do enjoy "troll" as well. I've been entirely civil. I just disagree on how anyone has been "screwed" here and the knee-jerk reactions and mob mentality.

I've been called every name in the book on here and have responded politely. I even apologized to Dooma for calling him a spoiled brat, which was an unfair hypocritical snap judgement of the same kind I was accusing everyone else of. So, I don't know what else you want, other than 100% lockstep agreement.

Don't worry, this will be my last post for a while, I'm done on the subject. But I'll check back from time to time to see how this issue resolves.

Moose...I haven't read this entire thread yet but I agree with a lot of what you are saying.

EDIT...more thoughts...

With the prolific use of the internet a lot of goods and services have been commoditized...to the extent that actual personal relationships between buyer and seller are going away...which I don't think is a good thing overall as there is value in this type of relationship.

Internet empowerment is one thing I guess but I would have tried to work this deal out behind the scenes to hopefully come away with an equitable deal for both sides...or just walked away.

I know I have messed up pricing to my customers before (vastly different industry) and had to go back to them for fair resolution...and it was done...mainly because both sides saw value in maintaining good relations.

Last edited by gohawks23; 04-01-2008 at 02:32 PM..
Appreciate 0