Thread: New Benz
View Single Post
      04-24-2013, 04:53 AM   #11
fireline43
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 Mercedes C250

Nice car! I'm glad i wasn't the only one thinking benz was the better daily driver. I would like your setup though with the bmw also in the garage. wife likes her VW's though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
Yeah the engine offerings in the C Class leave a lot to be desired.

That said, there is just something about the way a Mercedes feels. They are solidly built, well-appointed, and feel very, very composed on the road (especially on the highway/interstate). I will always have one in my garage.

In fact, at the moment, I have a C300 Sport 4MATIC (Black on Black) parked next to my F30 M Sport 335i. It has a rear trunk lid spoiler, rear window spoiler, 18" AMG wheels, and partially blacked out grills. Extremely comfortable and pleasant as a daily driver.

With 268-hp and 250 lb-ft torque, it's no slouch. However, the power is no match for that of the M PPK-tuned 335i.

Here are some crappy pics. It's pouring rain right now (and it's dark).

Over the next two years, I foresee the C300 being replaced with the CLA45 AMG and the F30 M Sport 335i leaving to make room for the F80 M3.

Congratulations man! That interior is awesome! Wish that was available when I got my C300 Sport!
Appreciate 0