03-24-2013, 04:28 PM   #18
PINeely
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i, 2015 Tundra 1794

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw325i View Post
I am not expecting different results. Not one thing is going to make weed legal I know that. We just need progress. It The feds already know marijuana is an issue that everyone is talking about. It is getting to the point that they can't ignore it anymore. There are alot of politicians that are now willing to express their opinion on marijuana and that hasn't happened in the past.

Everyday there is news on this website of progress being made every day
http://www.thedailychronic.net

If there is nothing wrong with marijuana and you supposedly smoked more "pot" than I've ever seen in my life, why are you arguing against it? People like you are the reason why marijuana is illegal. People are just too scared or stupid to stand up for what they believe in I guess.

And they actually did reply to a petition on marijuana legalization a while back
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/res...tion-marijuana

“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”
― Albert Einstein
Where did I say that I either opposed marijuana legalization or that I wouldn't stand up for it? All I said was that you're wasting your time. Both by signing a petition which won't go anywhere and also by coming onto an online forum preaching to people about things which they already know, citing statistics which they have already heard and asking them to do things which they already would have done if they saw the merit or gave a hoot.

These forums see marijuana discussions regularly and if you'll read those old threads you'll see that most of us DO support pot legalization or smoke. We're also tired of these threads turning up every month when we know that things aren't going to change for some time and that some redundant, silly petition isn't going to be the game-changer that makes capitol hill suddenly forget who's paying them. As the guy above me put it you're beating a dead horse.
Appreciate 0