03-16-2010, 09:22 PM   #25
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluespeed117 View Post
the one thing i absolutely loved about this game was the sound design. That may seem kinda geeky but when you really listen to the game, its much more immersive. Sounds of explosions and echo's of your gun indoors is awesome. This is a much more intense game than MW2 imo. MW2 is a great game, but i think this game has it beat just by a hair.

Story kinda sucks in this game though, nothing like the MW series.
Multiplayer is sweet.
+124124

The sounds are top notch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
I just can't get over the lack of a prone position. Hard to have a FPS with these weapons and no option to go prone....
That would rape the balance of this game. Snipers don't need to be any more annoying. Besides, everytime BF includes prone it leads to dolphin jumping shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
Yeah I understand it's a double-edged sword, but I don't need it just to camp and snipe (which is bad enough already without prone), but when you come in contact with the enemy and you want to make yourself as small of a target as possible and stabilize your weapon, prone is key. Especially with the fkn LMGs. I can't hit shit with those because of the fact that they pull every which way from the standing or kneeling.

Maybe it's just my background in the Corps, but I can't take any FPS like this seriously without a prone position. Call it bitching or whatever, but I just can't seem to get past it.
I don't have a problem with the LMGs and their accuracy. They're more accurate than I was expecting. Rapid 2-3 shot bursts make you untouchable.
Appreciate 0